A show stopper at parties, for dessert or brunch. Give your guests something to remember with these amazingly delicious, sweet & salty treats.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 40 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 (16 oz) Package Bacon
- 1/2 (12 oz) bag Chocolate Chips (we prefer Guitard)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bacon down to the size you want your finished treats. (We recommend full strips, half strips, or even 1” squares depending on how many you are serving).
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Arrange the bacon on the pan and sprinkle evenly with the Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker. Bake until crispy, approximately 20 minutes depending on thickness.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a glass bowl and slowly melt over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the bacon to cool slightly. Dip each piece halfway (or ¾ way) into the melted chocolate and place on a sheet of parchment paper. You might need to spoon the chocolate onto the bacon to get full coverage. Finish with a sprinkle of the Sel Gris Sea Salt. Allow to cool at room temperature until the chocolate is firm. Savor and enjoy!