1 wheel of brie
3 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
2-3 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. balsamic glaze
3 tbsp. pecans, finely chopped
Crackers or toast points
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the sliced jalapenos to a small bowl. Cover with the honey and balsamic, mix together and set aside.
- Unwrap the brie use a paring knife to cross hatch the top (a crosshatch looks like a tic tac toe board) making the incisions about 1/3rd of an inch deep. Place in the Emile Henry Cheese Baker.
- Spoon the jalapeno mixture over the brie. Sprinkle the finely chopped pecans on top.
- Place the lid on the baker and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and take the lid off, serve warm with crackers or toast points.