Restore Japan-style kitchen knives to prime 16-degree sharpness in just a few minutes. From the makers of Shun cutlery, this easy-to-use-sharpener take up very litle space on counters and in cabinets.
- Sharpens fin, double-bevel cutlery with a 16-degree angle on each side.
- White Alundum whetsotne sharpens quickly and easily
- Sharpening slot guides you to the correct sharpening angle
- Finishing stone removes the burr for a smooth, clen edge
- Not suitable for single-bevel, ceramic serrated or titanium knives or scissors