You can feel confident this stuffing recipe will become a family favorite, even when its not the holidays! It’s that good!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 65 minutes - Total Time: 85 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb Pork Sausage
- 1 Red Pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Baguette, cubed into 1" pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, eggs, Wild Garlic Dried Herb Blend, pecorino cheese, sea salt & pepper.
- In the olive oil, cook the sausage in a large-wide saucepan until cooked throughout, crumbling to create small pieces.
- Add the red pepper and butternut squash and cook until softened and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add the bread cubes to the pan, tossing to toast and cooking another 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable and bread mixture to the stock mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking dish and bake until golden on top and warmed throughout, about 45 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.