Marinated Beef Kababs are the perfect quick meal idea for grilling season, and extra delicious when the meat marinated for 30 minutes with our Roasted Shallot Infused Olive Oil and Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Prep Time: 40 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 2-4
1 lb Steak (tri-tip or sirloin)
3 TBSP Roasted Shallot Olive Oil
2 TBSP Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
2 tsp Cyprus Black Sea Salt, plus more to finish
Cilantro, to finish
- Heat grill to high.
- Cut beef into ¼ inch thick strips.
- In a bowl, combine beef, oil, vinegar, and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread marinated steak on skewers and place on grill. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before skewering meat. Do not overcrowd the skewer as this will prevent caramelization.
- Turn skewers 2-3 times to ensure even cooking. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until meat has achieved good caramelization.
- Finish with more Cyprus Black Sea Salt and cilantro before serving.