Make these curry lime cashews and keep them on hand for a healthy snack, an easy appetizer or addition to your grazing boards.
- 2 cups Raw Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Curry Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Mango Masala Rub
- 1 tsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Lime Zested, to finish
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together cashews, Curry Infused Olive Oil, honey, and Mango Masala Rub.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with lime zest and Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. Return to the oven and cook for another 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating, enjoy!