Chicken drumsticks seasoned with Feta and Herb Dipper and Citrus Dill Sea Salt, cooked with Sicilian Lemon or Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil, and sprinkled with parsley makes them nice and tasty.
Prep Time: 30 minutes - Cook Time: 35 minutes - Total Time: 65 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 6-8 Skin on Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Parsley, chopped for finishing
- Generously season the drumsticks with dipper and salt. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the drumsticks, turning to brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine. Add chicken stock and lemon juice.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover with the lid. Cook for 20-25 minutes, rearranging the drumsticks every 5-10 minutes for even cooking. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.