This beautiful appetizer will impress any guest! Delicious as a snack or beautiful at brunch, you are sure to love this recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 loaf of Artisan Bread, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 cups of strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Tellicherry Black Pepper
- 1 cup goat cheese (fresh)
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 5 mint leaves, sliced thin to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with bread slices, drizzle with Sicilian Lemon olive oil. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until golden in color.
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, add the strawberries, Rosé Vinegar, Vanilla Bean Sea Salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the goat cheese and honey until smooth and creamy.
- To assemble, spoon 1-2 TBSP of honey whipped goat cheese on each toast piece. Arrange strawberries atop cheese and finish with a sprinkle of mint. Enjoy!