If you thought chips and salsa were hard to stop eating, then you must make this dip! Easy to make in minutes, this creamy dip has the perfect balance of heat and will be a hit for the next time you entertain.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cojita cheese or queso fresco, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 TBSP Cheddar Jalapeño Dipper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with chips, spread on corn on the cob for Mexican street corn, or top baked potatoes.