This Chicken Curry Flatbread comes alive with a quick and easy but tasty chicken curry. Topped with Red Onion and jalapeno for a balance of bright and spicy flavor.
- 5 tsp Curry Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Chicken Breast cut into 1/2 - 1" cubes
- 2 tsp Mango Masala Rub
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, plus more to finish
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- 4 oz Mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the grill to 400F
- In a skillet over medium high, heat 3 tsp Curry Infused Olive Oil. Add in chicken and season with Mango Masala Rub, let brown 3-4 minutes. Add in tomato paste, heavy cream, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt. Simmer for 10 minutes to let chicken finish cooking.
- Rub 2 tsp Curry Infused Olive Oil over both sides of the flat bread. Place on grill and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Flip flatbread over and spread 2 Tbsp curry sauce onto flat bread. Layer with mozzarella cheese, chicken, red onion, and jalapeno.
- Grill 4-5 minutes more or until the cheese has melted and flat bread is golden around the edge
- Top with Fresh Cilantro and a drizzle of Ginger Balsamic before serving.