WINTER NOODLE BAKE
- 1 packet Garden Medley Dip Mix (unprepared)
- 8 oz. uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken, turkey or ham
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk or water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz. approx.) peas and carrots, drained
Cook noodles, according to package directions drain.
Combine cooked noodles, chicken, soup, milk or water, peas and carrots, one cup of cheese and packet of Garden Medley Dip Mix. Mix well and spoon into a greased 2-quart baking dish, top with remaining cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes; or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serves 4 to 6.
If you love peas and carrots, use 2 cans.