While the pasta is cooking, make this Three Cheese Alfredo by creating a creamy and delicious paste using our Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil, Parmesan Asiago dipper and a little flour. Toss in cooked pasta, finish with grated Pecorino and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 People
- 1 lb Pappardelle or Tagliatelle Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Milk, heated
- 2 cups Pecorino Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 2 minutes short of package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, deep skillet with the olive oil. Once warm, add the flour and Parmesan Asiago Dipper. Stir to create a paste (roux) and cook for 3-5 minutes until flour has turned slightly golden.
- While whisking, add the warm milk. Stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, 1 cup at a time. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Toss in the cooked pasta until well coated. Finish with a fresh grate of pecorino and enjoy!