This sweet and savory coleslaw combo is amazing alongside slow cooked bbq meats. Substituting Greek yogurt, apples, and tangerine balsamic vinegar we can avoid using mayo and sugar, making it healthier and more flavorful.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 small Fennel Bulb, shredded
- 1 medium Cabbage, cored and shredded
- 4 Apples peeled, cored, and shredded
- 1/2 pack Bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Mix all ingredients except bacon in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately topped with bacon or let sit in the fridge overnight, topping with bacon right before serving.