Bring the garden to your table with the bright, crisp flavors of fresh red peppers paired in perfect harmony with Italian White Wine Vinegar. Enjoy the sweet, savory tang of this fruit pulp vinegar as a dressing for fresh garden or pasta salads; for finishing grilled beef, pork, chicken, or seafood; or as a secret ingredient in your next Bloody Mary.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Cups Salad Greens
- 1/2 Red Pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Handful of Tortilla Chips
- 1 Avocado, sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- Create the dressing by combining the Sriracha White Vinegar, olive oil, & sea salt.
- In a medium sauté skillet, brown the ground beef along with the seasoning. Add the dressing and heat.
- Arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with the ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients. Finish with an extra drizzle of Sriracha White Vinegar. Enjoy!