Roasted broccoli with a warm tomato herb vinaigrette makes this a tangy and delicious side dish or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 heads Broccoli (about 4 cups), cleaned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 6 large Basil Leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Arrange the broccoli on a baking sheet. Season with the Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and the Citrus Dill Sea Salt. Toss to coat. Place in the oven and roast until crisp tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium size skillet with Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil. Once hot, add tomatoes, Citrus Dill Sea Salt, and sugar. Cook until tomatoes soften, about 3 minutes. Add Dark Balsamic Vinegar and basil. Remove from heat.
- Toss broccoli with tomato dressing. Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with toasted pine nuts. Serve warm and enjoy!