- 16 oz fully cooked meatballs
- Bonnie's Country Classic Fruity BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 large green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 large red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares (about 1/3 cup)
- 13 1/2 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
- Pour Bonnie's Fruity BBQ Sauce over meatballs, peppers, pineapple and cherries; heat.
- Keep warm in chafing dish
- Spear with cocktail picks or toothpicks
- 1/2 cup Fruity Style BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Combine all and pour over meatballs.