SAUCEY SNACK MIX
Makes 7 1/2 cups
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size- cheese crackers
- 3/4 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup Bonnie's Country Classic BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Stir together cereals, pretzels, crackers, and peanuts in large microwavable bowl; set aside.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spray a 9x13 pan. Pour in snack mix and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Optional: Microwave uncovered on high 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Spread on aluminum foil or wax paper to cool. Store in airtight container.