Wild Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are rustic, warm, and perfect for any season! Roasted to perfection and dressed with olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary, these potatoes are delectable. This easy side dish is elegant and always delicious. Best when made with Fingerling or Yukon Gold Potatoes. This is a great side dish for a steak dinner or paired with a nice side salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 35 minutes - Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 lb Fingerling or Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp Wild Rosemary Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Clean the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle with oil, then salt and herbs, tossing to coat.
- Place potatoes in oven and roast until golden in color and tender when pierced with a fork, about 30-35 minutes.