SALTED HONEY CARAMEL SAUCE
Vanilla ice cream just got better with our Salted Honey Caramel Sauce. Combining a little honey, brown sugar, half and half, butter, vanilla bean sea salt and vanilla extract creates a sweet and salty topping to serve over your ice cream or brownies.
Prep Time: 0 minutes - Cook Time: 8 minutes - Total Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix the honey, brown sugar, half and half, butter, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes until it gets thicker. Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken more.
- Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour the sauce into a jar.
- Refrigerate until cold. Serve over ice cream or brownies!