Tart Lemon Raspberry White Chocolate Truffles
This recipe is super easy to make, no tempering chocolate required! Sweet and tart, the Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker coating is sure to make you pucker!
- 8 oz High Quality White Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Brown Butter Infused Olive OIl
2 tsp Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, plus more for coating
- 1 Lemon, zested
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Creme Brulee White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Shredded Coconut and Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, for coating
Vanilla Bean Sea Salt, for finishing
- Chop white chocolate and add to a small bowl, set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine butter, Brown Butter Infused Olive Oil, Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, lemon zest, lemon juice, Crème Brûlée White Barrel Aged Balsamic, and heavy cream. Scald mixture by bringing ingredients to barely boiling then remove from heat.
- Pour hot cream mixture over the chocolate and stir continuously to melt.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Scoop mixture out with a small spoon and roll into balls.
- Rolls truffles in shredded coconut, Lemon Raspberry Sugar Shaker, or a mixture of both! Finish with a pinch of Vanilla Bean Sea Salt.
Place chocolate truffles back in the fridge and let sit for at least 1 hour before serving.