Parmesan and asiago cheeses harmonize with Italian herbs to bring you a dipper that you won't be able to stop eating. Dip bread with olive oil for an appetizer, toss with pasta and potatoes, or season chicken dishes to add depth to your food easily.
For Dipping: Mix 1 tsp dipper with 2 Tbsp of your best extra virgin olive oil for a tasty bread dip. Make it zippy by adding 1 Tbsp of your favorite vinegar. We love white balsamic vinegar!
- Season breading for chicken or vegetables
- Adding into cream sauces for pasta
- Sprinkle over roasted veggies like asparagus or fire roasted tomatoes
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or sauteing
- Season chicken, pork, or veggies before grilling or roasting.
- Toss with warm pasta along with a drizzle of olive oil for a warm pasta dish or add a splash of vinegar and make it a cold pasta salad.
Check out our featured recipes!
Ingredients: Italian cheese (parmesan cheese, asiago cheese), onion, carrot, garlic, celery, sea salt, cane sugar, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, rosemary.