Product Description: The USA PAN®’s Lasagna Pan provides home bakers with an easy way to bake warm, mouth-watering homemade lasagnas. Bring a perfect smile to the whole family with traditional or modern casseroles, brownies, lasagnas, baked zitis, and more. Whether you are baking a delicious six cheese lasagna for a dinner with friends or just want a quick and easy way to have a warm, home cooked meal, the USA PAN® Lasagna Pan is the perfect pan for you. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Outer Dimensions: 16 x 10.875 x 3 inches
Material: Aluminized Steel
Use & Care: Oven safe to 450° F. Hand-wash with warm soapy water to maximize service life. Using nylon, coated, silicone, or wooden utensils is recommended.
· Pan made in the USA from globally sourced material.
· Unique fluted design that faciliates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
· Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries
· Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up. No oil or parchment paper needed.
· The pan baking surface is perfectly designed for placing 6 lasagne noodles across the bottom and the pan can be filled with nearly two full 1 pound boxes of oven ready, no boil, or regular lasagne noodles for a hearty lasagna.
· Easy grip handles make the pan very easy to pull out of the oven