This Mediterranean inspired dip is beautiful and delicious! You will find yourself making it for every party or as a simple weeknight snack. Add some ground burger or lamb and make it a meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 English Cucumber, diced small
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 pieces Pita or Naan Bread
- 1-2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 English Cucumber, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- Kalamata Olives
- In a medium size bowl, combine the diced cucumbers, greek yogurt, minced garlic, citrus dill sea salt, vinegar, and feta cheese. Taste for seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Cut the flat bread into triangles and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake until perfectly toasted, 12-15 minutes.
- Arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, and flat bread on a platter centered around the cucumber dill yogurt dip. Finish with a sprinkle of Citrus Dill sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Garnish with olives.
- Use the flat bread points for scooping and dipping. Enjoy!