In honor of National Margarita Day, here are 3 DELICOUS margarita's to celebrate with!!
Spicy Pineapple Margarita
2 cups Ice
1 cup Pineapple Juice
1 oz Lemon Juice
1 oz Lime Juice
2 oz Tequila
1 tbsp Smoky Bacon Salt
Sliced Pineapple (garnish)
2-3 Lime Wedges
- In a cocktail shaker, add 4-5 thinly sliced pieces of fresh jalapeno. Remove seeds to lessen spice. (strongly encourage to keep them)
- Using a muddler, churn jalapeno to release juices and aromas.
- Add 1 cup of ice to the shaker and pour in pineapple juice, lemon and lime juice and tequila.
- Add top to cocktail shaker, secure tightly and shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds.
- With the cocktail glasses, take one lime wedge and coat the rim of the glasses with the flesh of the lime saturating the rim.
- Using a paper towel, pour smokey bacon salt onto napkin. Take the rim of the glass and coat with smoked salt.
- Evenly pour the remaining cup of ice into coated drinking glasses.
- Shake the contents in the cocktail shaker one additional time.
- Using a strainer, pour margarita evenly into glasses garnishing with fresh pineapple wedges and sliced jalapeno
Pomergranate Champagne Margarita
1 cup Champagne
½ cup Tequila
½ cup Triple Sec
¼ cup lime juice
2 cups pomegranate juice
- Combine all ingredients into the shaker. Shake for 15-30 seconds
- Rim glass with lime slice then dip in sugar
- Add pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
2 oz of tequila
1 oz of lime juice
1 oz of orange liqueur
Lime Slice (Garnish and Rim glass)
Course Sugar or Salt (We LOVE Olivelle Lime Fresco Sea Salt)
- Combine Tequila, Lime juice and orange liqueur into the shaker with ice. Shake for 15-30 seconds
- Take lime wedge and rim the glass with lime juice. Place sugar or salt on a plate and rim your glass.
- Pour Margarita in your shaker over fresh ice in your glass and ENJOY!!!