There’s something about a Pina Colada that makes us feel like we’re getting caught in the rain. The sweet heat from the Pineapple Habanero Balsamic along with the fresh habanero slices adds a wonderful balance of sweet and heat to this classic cocktail.
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Cream of Coconut
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Fresh, Canned or Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 Habanero Pepper, thinly sliced (to taste)
- 1 oz Pineapple Habanero Balsamic Vinegar, plus more to rim glass
- 2 tsp Chipotle Lime Rub & Seasoning
- Maraschino Cherries to garnish
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. (Depending on your heat tolerance we recommend adding 5-6 slices of habanero pepper.)
- To rim the glasses add 1-2 tsps of the vinegar to a small plate and the Chipotle Lime. Rub & Seasoning to another small plate. Dip your glass in the vinegar then the rub.
- Pour your drink in your cup and garnish with maraschino cherries. We highly recommend buying drink umbrellas to skewer your cherries.