Take your summer lemonade to the next level with this simple twist on a classic recipe. Great as a cocktail mixer with your favorite spirit!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 16 Lemons, halved
- 1 1/2 cup Simple Syrup*
- 5 cups Soda Water
- Grilled Lemon Slices for garnish
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle sugar shaker on a plate. Dip each halved lemon into the dipper, coating the cut end.
- Put each lemon on grill cut side down, and grill for 5 minutes until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a pitcher stir together the simple syrup and soda water. Juice grilled lemons into separate container. Filter out any seeds and pour into simple syrup mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into individual glasses and garnish with the remaining grilled lemon slices.
- *We recommend Sonoma Syrup Co.’s Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup. To make your own classic simple syrup recipe, simply dissolve 2 parts sugar in 1 part boiling water. Then let cool and enjoy!