Winter comfort food at its finest! Our Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend brings out the rich, deep flavors of spaghetti squash, eggplant and zucchini in this healthy twist on the traditional French dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 50 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 14oz can diced Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a fork, poke the squash all over. Microwave for 2-5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove the seeds and discard. Drizzle the meaty sides liberally with olive oil and season with Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Arrange, meaty side down, on a sheet pan. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes while you prepare the other veggies.
- Cube the remaining veggies into 1" pieces. Arrange around the partially cooked squash and season everything with another drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Roast everything together for another 30 minutes, adding the tomatoes the last 5-10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash into a serving platter (careful it will be hot!). Spoon the roasted veggies atop your healthy noodles and enjoy!