Fresh and flavorful! This delicious recipe combines savory veggies, tangy citrus, and creamy nuts and cheese in perfect harmony. Perfect for hot summer days. Make it a meal by adding grilled chicken or shrimp.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 Grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup Shelled Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Create the dressing by whisking together the grapefruit vinegar and mustard. While whisking, slowly drizzle in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, cut the zucchini into ribbons. Toss the ribbons with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and sea salt.
- Grill or sauté the zucchini slices over medium-high until crisp-tender.
- Transfer the hot zucchini to a large serving platter along with the spinach and arugula. Drizzle the vegetables with enough dressing to taste.
- Garnish salad with grapefruit, toasted pumpkin seeds, and feta cheese. Enjoy!