LAYERED ORIENTAL APPETIZER
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted cashews, peanuts, or water chestnuts
- 3 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Bonnie's Country Classics Fruity Style BBQ Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- Combine chicken, carrots, cashews, garlic, soy sauce, parsley, and ginger. Mix well, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Combine cream cheese with milk, mix and beat until smoot & fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the bottom of a 10" round serving dish.
- Spoon topping evenly over cream cheese. Drizzle with 1/4 to 1/2 cup Bonnies Fruity BBQ Sauce.
- Serve with crackers. (Chicken can be marinated in Fruity BBQ Sauce and cooked for topping mixture.