Prep Time: 90 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix the warm water, yeast and honey in a large glass bowl and let the yeast bloom.
- Add the flour, 1/4 c Pizzaolio olive oil and salt to the yeast mixture and stir with a fork until the flour has been hydrated and a dough forms. Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead dough until combined and smooth, careful to not overwork the dough.
- Add 2 TBSP Pizzaolio olive oil to a clean bowl and roll dough ball in oil to coat (to prevent from sticking). Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let rise for one hour. Meanwhile preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle 2 TBSP Pizzaolio oil into the bottom of a cookie sheet or baking dish. Add the dough into the pan and use hands to stretch and shape dough to the size of the pan. Use your finger tip to make dimples in the dough.
- Pour the remaining 2 TBSP Pizzaolio over bread and sprinkle the rub, using your hands to coat the oil and rub over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the tomatoes and feta on and press the toppings into the dough.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!