The Cool Grind Blade Coffee Grinders are ideal for drip coffee makers, French press and percolators. The large stainless steel grinding chamber reduces heat build up to preserve more of the coffee’s flavor and aroma. They also do an excellent job for grinding spices and herbs.
- Stainless steel blades and stainless steel grinding chamber lower heat build up to preserve more flavor and aroma
- Stainless steel container and blades are easy to clean
- Large capacity for more than 15 cups of coffee
- Pulse action lets you control fineness of grind
- Fast stopping blade (only one second) for maximum safety
- Recessed cord storage in base of grinder
- Clear see-through safety lid
The stainless steel blades will rotate at a very high speed (20,000 to 30,000 rpm) and quickly chop the coffee beans into fine particles. The longer the blades grind the coffee, the finer the coffee will become and can eventually lead to “coffee dust”. It is recommended to pulse the blade grinder in short burst of 2-3 seconds so that the coffee does not get overheated while the blade is revolving. For a coarse grind, pulse for 8-10 seconds. For a medium grind, pulse for 10-15 seconds. It is not recommended to use a blade grinder for fine grinding as the consistency of the grind is not as uniform as burr grinders can achieve.