Elevate your next breakfast with these Creamy Parmesan Eggs with Truffled Greens. The rich umami flavor of Black Truffle Olive Oil shines through to compliment creamy, custard like eggs. This meal comes together in minutes!
- 2 cups Mixed Greens
- 3 tsp Black Truffle Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tsp Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt, plus more to finish
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper
- 1 tsp Grated Parmesan, to finish
- 1 tsp Chopped Chives, to top
- In a medium bowl massage greens with 2 tsps oil, balsamic, lemon juice, and ¼ tsp salt. Add to your serving bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs with milk until yolk and whites are fully combined with no streaks.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium low heat in a non-stick skillet. Add eggs and using a rubber spatula constantly mix and scrape your pan to create a creamy egg with a small curd.
- About 2 minutes before serving season with Parmesan Asiago Dipper, continue to mix and scrape your pan.
- Add eggs on top of the greens and garnish with fresh parmesan, chives, and a small pinch of Truffle Salt. Serve immediately. Enjoy!