Do you love the mouthwatering flavors of smoked meats but don’t always have the time to slave for hours over the smoker? Enjoy the full bodied flavor of Roasted Coffee Rub finished with the sweet, tangy, smokiness of high density, barrel aged smoked balsamic vinegar. A treat you can enjoy every day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 lbs Ribeye Steak
- 2 lbs Ribeye Steak
- Green Onions, grilled for garnish
- Season the steaks liberally with rub seasoning and sea salt then drizzle them with the olive oil. Allow to rest at room temperature until ready to cook.
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Sear the steaks for 2 minutes per side then reduce the heat to low and finish cooking another 4-5 minutes for medium-rare.
- Finish with a drizzle of Smoked Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar and the grilled onions. Enjoy!