Serve these zesty lemon chicken breasts as a main dish or in Mediterranean style tacos, atop salads, or tossed with pasta.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a large zip-top bag, add the olive oil, Meyer Lemon Balsamic, rub, sea salt and pepper. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the chicken to the marinade bag, reseal and let st for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. **
- Using a pan that is safe to go in the oven, heat on the stove top. Add 1 additional Tbsp oil. Once warm, add the marinated chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken over and place the pan into the oven. Bake an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
**Handy Tip: In the morning, add frozen chicken breasts to the marinade and let it thaw and marinate at the same time. When it's dinner time. simply remove the chicken from the bag and cook.