Your friends and family will encourage you to open up your own restaurant after tasting this Mediterranean Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. Fresh garden veggies, pungent bleu cheese, and Smoked Balsamic will bring the mild taste of pork tenderloin to life! If you’re looking for more inspiration on the grill besides steaks and burgers give this recipe a chance!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub
2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
¼ cup Spinach, washed and dried
½ cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
¼ cup Red Pepper, chopped
¼ Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
1 Egg yolk
1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
¼ cup Smoked Balsamic Vinegar, plus more for finishing
- Preheat the salt slab on the grill to 400F.
- Butterfly pork by cutting through the pork lengthwise, making sure to leave about 1 in of pork at the bottom uncut, then pound out pork to ½” thickness. Season pork with olive oil, rub, salt, and pepper. Let sit for 15 minutes up to 24 hours.
- In a food processor pulse spinach, bleu cheese, red pepper, onion, egg yolk, and panko until well combined.
- Add the filling into the pork, leaving a 1 inch border on all sides. Starting on the long side, roll up pork and secure with toothpicks. Top with smoked balsamic.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the grill. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting. Finish with a drizzle more of balsamic.