SAUCY BEEF OVER RICE
- 1 packet Garden Medley Dip Mix (unprepared)
- 1 to 2 lbs. beef (round, chuck or sirloin steak)
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup water
- One 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 to 3 cups hot, cooked rice (may also substitute cooked noodles)
Preheat oven to 350°. Rinse meat and place in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Sprinkle packet of Garden Medley Dip Mix, flour and black pepper over meat. Pour water over meat and seasonings and then top with stewed tomatoes, evenly distributed. Cover with foil and bake approximately 1-1/2 hours, or until beef is tender.
This dish can be prepared the night before and baked the following day. (Refrigerate until baking).