SOUS VIDE BRISKET
- 4 lbs beef brisket
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Start by rubbing the brisket down with a mixture of liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a small dish, mix the smoked paprika, garlic, onion, and mustard powders with the salt and pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the brisket.
- Seal everything up in a bag and drop the brisket into a 133 degree water bath for 48 hours.
- Finish the brisket on a medium-high grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the brisket regularly. The goal is to develop a nice bark on the outside without overcooking the meat.
- To serve the brisket, thinly slice it and serve it with a good BBQ sauce on the side.