BBQ PULLED PORK
- Cook on charcoal or gas grill by indirect heat or on low heat in the oven (325 degrees).
- Pat dry with paper towels. Then, brush on a thin coating of olive oil.
- Optional: season generously with roasted chipotle rub.
- Cook on low heat setting until meat reaches 190-200 degrees. Let rest for about 20 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Pull the meat from the skin, bone, and fat. Shred the chunks of meat with two forks or by hand.
- Put meat in a large bowl. While it is still warm, combine with BBQ sauce to moisten and season. The pork can be made in advance to this point and reheated when needed.