TANGERINE CHILI CHICKEN SKEWERS
Try these chicken skewers two ways to please those that like heat - by using the Vera Cruz Chili Oil or those that like it mild- by using the Tahitian Lime Olive Oil! Bright and sweet tangerine balsamic vinegar pairs with the smoky and slightly spicy flavors of our sweet smoked chili rub. This chicken is easy but so flavorful it will make your friends and family come back for seconds!
3-4 Chicken Breasts
4 Tbsp Tangerine Vinegar
2 Tbsp Vera Cruz Chili Olive Oil or Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 tspSweet Smoked Chili Rub
1 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Cilantro, plus more to finish
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and add to a large bowl or ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, rub, and 2 Tbsp cilantro.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts ensuring the chicken is evenly coated. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour up to 6 hours in the fridge. Let meat come to room temperature before cooking.
- Skewer and grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
- Garnish cilantro and serve.